FIRE SAFETY TIPSIf you get caught in a fire, survival is your top priority.
- Remain calm!
- Feel if the door handle is hot, before exiting Close the door behind you to keep the fire from spreading
- If your clothes catch fire: Stop, Drop, and Roll!
- Take fire alarms seriously; treat every alarm as a real emergency
- If smoke is present in a stairwell, avoid it, and choose another route
- Pull the fire alarm on your way out
- Know the locations of emergency exits
- Evacuate to your designated assembly area
- Assist individuals with special needs
- Get out of the building before phoning for help; make the call from a safe location
- Check smoke alarms regularly
- Do not tamper with fire or life safety equipment
- Make an escape plan and practice it
CONTACT US:ABSOLUTE FIRE PROTECTION, INC.
915 South County Rd. West
Odessa, TX. 79763
Ph: (432) 580-3473
Fax: (432) 580-3475